Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Attention: Important Update

As you may have heard, I survived a major tornado yesterday. I heard the emergency report on the t.v. then I heard the sirens go off. I looked out my back window and saw debris flying in the air. The tornado hit the end of my street. Debris is everywhere. I have no power, no water, no phone service and of course no Internet service. My niece was in school and the tornado struck the school. She and other students were in gym class when the tornado hit. The gym is gone. My niece was struck by debris and injured but thankfully she survived. My city has been extremely damaged. The bowling alley that is right next to our post office is completely gone. So I'm figuring the post office is also severely damaged.

For my clients: There's is going to be a delay before I can ship out packages. There will be a delay on readings, both phone and email. Please be patient. It may be a week or more before our power even comes back.

Edit: This blog entry was made at a relative's house several cities away. I more than likely will not be here at this location long. I more than likely not be able to get online every day. So please be advised that I more than likely will not respond to email until the power and Internet is back. Pray for us & God Bless, -Doc

8 comments:

  1. Well it's good to hear that you're at least safe. And I'm sorry your niece was hurt, but also glad that she's going to be fine.

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad to hear you and your family are safe, sorry to hear about your niece but thankfully she will be ok. Heard the headlines here about the school kids and saw some footage, very scary stuff. Ye were very lucky, hope you can get back to some sort of normality soon. take care & God Bless. RH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are okay Doc. I am praying for you and your area. Take care. God bless.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. doc, i am so very happy you and your family are okay! (also, i am glad to learn your niece will be fine)...PHEW!...
    k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doc you and your family are all in my prayers! God Bless you Doc be and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God Bless you and your family, praying for you and OK to get back on its feet. J

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praying for you doc!

    ReplyDelete