Saturday, May 25, 2013

For The Dummies Out There

My city got hit by a tornado Monday. It struck the end of my street. My niece was in the gym at her school and the gym is gone and she was injured by flying debris. We didn't have water for a long time. I just now got my power back on which has been down since Monday circa 4pm. I still do not have phones or Internet.

This mean stop requesting free work. Stop filling my email with your questions. Read my blog. I've already stated in my blog entries that I'm not doing any free work until further notice. I'm so sorry if you think your problem trumps my tornado-damaged city but quite frankly, I don't care. My attention is focused on my community and my family.

Stop sending me emails full of questions about trivial stuff (talking people who do not want to hire me as their worker). I'm not going to answer them. I don't have time to help you choose the right oil or saint to work with. I don't give a damn bout that stuff right now. If you aren't my paying client then I'm not going to devote any time to you. 

I don't have time to beat around the bush with people. If you want to hire me for work then you need to explain to me the situation in email. Right now I've had bout 10 emails this week that go like this:

"need your help, it's important" or "I'm interested in hiring you. Please respond." or "I talked to you last year. I want to hire you. My phone number is....." Stop this bull shit. How the hell am I supposed to remember who you are if you talked to me last year? I'm not going to dig through emails.

Not more of this type of shit. Stop beating around the bush and tell me your situation. I've only been checking email every few days. So the more you bull shit around the longer you are going to wait and the more time you are wasting. So I would have to reply back to you telling you to please explain yourself and your situation. Then you will have to wait 2 to 3 more days before I can check my email again. Even then most of these types of people can't get it through their heads what I'm trying to communicate  and will probably respond with, "it's about reconciliation work". When I say to explain your situation that's exactly what I mean. Tell me the story. If it's about reconciliation, tell me about you and your man, about your relationship, how it broke up, how long you've been apart, whether you have children, whether you still see and talk, whether there's another woman, etc. When I say don't beat around the bush that means you don't waste my time by not providing the information.

For those of you who have sent emails telling me you are praying for me or my family, or checking up to see if I'm okay. I just want you to know I appreciate it. I may not respond to them because it would take too long to do so but I would like to thank you for your concern. Please continue to pay for us.

For my clients, I have packages ready to be mailed. I will hopefully mail them next week if the Internet is restored by then because I have to send you pictures and instructions for the packages. If you have purchased a  phone reading with me you must be patient and wait until my phones are restored. If you purchased an email reading then please be patient. As soon as my Internet is restored I will email you for the reading.

God Bless & Pray for us,

-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment