Monday, May 6, 2013

Papa Jim's Botanica = Rip Off On S/H

Wow. I was going to place an order at Papa Jim's Botanica for 5 items, including some oils I planned on trying and writing a review on. So I went through the check out process and got to s/h charges and was blown away that they were going to charge $42 just for s/h for 5 items. There were no choices for shipping either. It was just one flat rate of $42. I then went back and deleted my shopping cart down to one item to find out how much it would be and even with just one item they wanted $17 s/h. So that my readers is ridiculous. So I guess I will not be purchasing anything from Papa Jim's ever.

Edit: I went back and checked on this. One 8x10 religious picture (basically a sheet of paper) will cost $12 s/h. That's is freaking horrible! It should be like $2 or under.

4 comments:

  1. Have you ever thought of maybe calling to get further info on shipping...if you are an all time online buyer you should know that businesses make no profit off shipping charges it all gets paid to the post office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. papa jim is dead run now by creeps now, they don't have his blessing on the E-Lexus candles anymore high prices warehouse items one candles is $59.97 plus shipping and handling which is 2 additional fees. the customer service girls are rude fought with me about a refund after 25 years of ordering from them, well they won't get any more money from me. the candle came melted and soaked in oil would not stay lilt and they know better than to sell faulty items like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous comment is a quote the same words the girl working there said, it clear that anonymous comment was made by the business themselves. shipping is a rip off and they add handling fees on top of that. I have had $40 to $60 in shipping fees for a few items and they hit your credit card, they make profit on shipping. remember papa Jim is dead and they use his name, it no longer his store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went for a card reading he told me my husband of 3 years was using me, didn't love me that he was with another woman and was happy, I asked how was this possible if we only had left each other 2 weeks prior, his answer that's why I don't believe in love, this left me heart broken and devastated, my husband called me 2 times today and told me he was ready to change and come home,

    ReplyDelete