Thursday, May 23, 2013

Update

The water is back on. However, I still don't have power. There's no word on when it will be restored. However, I had a dream it would be restored on Saturday. Unfortunatley all of our food is spoiled. We lost 2 fridges and a freezer of food, gone. We've been scraping by. If the power doesn't come on soon I don't know if we can survive.

Unfortunately my email is filled up with people asking questions and for free work.

There will be no more free work from me until further notice. This means even if it's an emergency for you I'm sorry I can't help you.

Also, I will not answer any more questions until further notice as well.

For those of you who sent me emails or comments saying you are praying for me and my family, or for the people of my city, God Bless you. I appreciated it but please know I can't and won't respond to each and every email or comment.

The good news is that the post office survived. I thought it was destroyed. We are still receiving mail as usual. However, getting to the post office is the hassle and I don't know when I am going to able to go there. So for my clients who are waiting for packages please remain patient. I will mail them and email you as soon as they are mailed.

I'm still available for profession work if anyone would like to hire me. I just can not do free emergency work or answer any questions from people. If you would like to hire me as your worker then when you send your email do not beat around the bush. It may take me a couple of days before I can reply to your email so if you beat around the bush all you are doing is making yourself wait longer because I will be forced to keep asking you questions. So be thorough with the explanation of your situation and include any relevant information.

I'll keep you updated.

God Bless,

-Doc

2 comments:

  1. From the ashes a Phoenix will rise. Be strong my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope your dream turns out to be correct!! Hang in there!

    -A

    ReplyDelete