Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy St. John's Eve!

Did you catch the supermoon? If no it will still be full tonight. I didn't notice any size difference but it was a tad bit brighter. Well, tonight is St. John's Eve, and if you want to do some work tonight then tonight is perfect. Lots of power is going to be available. So take advantage of it.

Anybody catch the Jodi Arias movie? It was okay. I just thought the death scene was weird because he just stood there and pretty much allowed her to kill him. If someone is stabbing me I'm sure as hell going to put up a fight.

I went and saw World War Z last night. The hype made it out to be the best zombie flick ever made. I don't even consider it a zombie flick. It's more of an action flick. There's hardly any blood or gore and it's not scary. It's a good movie but it doesn't live up to the hype.

As far as St. John's Eve goes, the voodoo crowd worship at this time. For conjure workers it's just a powerful time of the year. It's also a time to party as it's a time for fun and games across many European countries. So have some fun this day.

Also, if you gather St. John's Wort then tomorrow is the day to do it. St. John's Wort is great for protection from witchcraft and evil. Also, if you are going to collect your St. John's water then tomorrow is the day as well.

Finally, if you didn't get your supermoon water you can get some tonight. I would show caution using it because when I tried it last year it caused the situation I was working on to go wonky real fast. I think it would be wonderful to use in confusion and enemy work, just a suggestion.

2 comments:

  1. Is there anything extra needed when collecting supermoon water ? Can I also put florida water in the bucket ?

    JP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can add some salt if you want. I wouldn't use floriday water in it though. The key thing to remember is to leave it somewhere the full moon will shine upon it and retrieve it before sunlight hits it or it's ruined.

      Delete