Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Latest Testimony From A Client

I had a client contact me the other day. She had hired me earlier in the year to take care of a problematic relative who, if this person was allowed to reign free as they liked, would ultimately bring destruction upon the family. This person was a thief, an abuser, and was also on drugs. In a nutshell I was hired to get him off the streets and out of their life if you catch my drift. The client pretty much wanted the person to do major jail time and be gone from their life for good. Well, the client emailed me to let me know that the person had been arrested. I can't go into details to protect their anonymity but the work is manifesting and will continue to manifest per the grace and glory of God. I had asked the client if she would mind writing a testimony and she said she would but needed time to thank God first. Well, It's been a couple of days and I really don't know if she's going to write a review or not. So I thought that I would pass this information on to show what faith can accomplish and the miracles the power of God can work through conjure work. If the client ever gets around to writing a review I will post it. If not then this will serve as testimony of how conjure work helped this family.

God Bless All,

-Doc


UPDATE: The client has chosen not to write a review at this time. I can't make clients write reviews if they don't want to. I give fake names to protect their anonymity, but ultimately it's their choice. This will stand as testimony of how conjure work is helping this family.

2 comments:

  1. Doc if I maybe so bold, you are talking deep south and things aren't that cut and dry in that neck of the woods. The deep south is a world unto it's self and unless you have lived there you want understand what I am talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment makes no sense. I think you commented on the wrong blog entry.

      Delete