Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Strawberries!!!!

Okay, yall pay attention because I'm going to share some stuff in this blog that nobody online seems to know about.

Strawberries! I love them. They just scream summer and fun for me. I would eat them everyday if I could. I love the combination of the sweetness and tart of the berry. I remember growing up my grandma used to grow them. She used to let us kids go in there and pick us some to take home every year.

Strawberries are for love and happiness. You can work with them in a variety of ways. The easiest is to grow them on the east side of your home to draw in love and happiness. You can also work with them in jar work.

To work with them in jar work you will really only work with them alone or with some sugar, and the personal item from the person being worked on or the family, etc. So you really wouldn't add any other herbs or stuff. What you do is to to slice up some strawberries and add them to the jar with the personal object from the person. You can add some sugar if you want. Then you can wait a bit until the juice starts to be drawn out from the strawberries and then you can work that jar. You can work it for 7 days or so and then ritually dispose of it. If you want to work the jar longer just realize that with time that stuff in the jar is going to rot so just keep that in mind.

Now, I'm going to share this really easy trick that is good for love works and when you want to sweeten somebody up. What you do is simply get a jar of strawberry preserves and an item, picture, or even name paper of the person being worked on. All you do is simply push that item down in the jaw of strawberry jelly or preserves and then you can work that jar like that. That's just a real simple way to sweeten someone up without having to use syrup an sugar. Just know that eventually that jar is going to start to rot and grow mold in it so I would work it for like 7 days or so and bury it or dispose of it ritually.

If you find strawberry oil, probably it will be artificial, it's used for love and happiness too. I know a few people have asked me what to use to make them happy or invoke happiness into the home, well strawberry is the way to go.

Now, here's something that I would like to share from experience. You know that strawberries also have this sexual component, like you can picture a couple naked in a bear-skin rug and feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries, so it has this sexual aspect as well. Well, for some reason in conjure work it doesn't have that aspect. Or at least it has never revealed that aspect to me. So if you are wanting that sexual passion then strawberry may not be best for that situation. Instead, for me strawberry is more like that good Spring-Summer feel to it, of just all-around goodness and even that peaceful type of love and happiness.

One word of caution. I would not recommend using strawberries for reconciliation work. The reason being is that when I'm doing reconciliation work I don't want the person to be happy where they are at. I want them to be slightly uncomfortable and I don't want them to be really happy until they return and are united, then they can be happy. So I would not recommend using strawberries with reconciliation work. But for couples who may be fighting a lot, strawberries are wonderful. It won't end the fighting completely but it will make it more playful and easy-going.

3 comments:

  1. The strawberry jelly jar is a great idea for sweetening relationships Doc! I'm going to try that this week. Thanks.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it works. :) It's also not just for romantic love but can be used on the family as well.

      Delete
  2. How do you dispose of the strawberry jar with the person's photo in it ritually? Thanks, S

    ReplyDelete