Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Yolanda (fake name for anonymity). Yolanda got a reading with me on Monday and this is what she had to say about it. The 'xxx'' is the info I had to censor for anonymity.



----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 06/05/13 02:14 PM
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Doc, you can post this!
My name is xxxx and I just wanted to tell people of what Doc did for me. I contacted him with a problem that frankly I didn't think he could help with. I have been estranged from my sister for about 27 years now. Over the past year I decided I wanted to reconcile with her and build a relationship again. I was under the impression that she moved to either Orlando or somewhere else in Florida. So I paid for a reading with Doc with just a slight hope that he could tell me where she was at so I could at least contact her. During the reading he shocked me because he was straight-forward and didn't beat around the bush. He simply asked for her name and birth date. He then just blurted out that she was not in Florida and that she was about 2 or 3 cities away from me. He even stated she was not using her married name and reverted back to her maiden name. My jaw dropped. After the reading I tried to find phone books to dig through to see if she was listed. I ended up having to go to a friend's house to use their phone books for different cities. Sure enough, she was right there in the phone book! Now for the bad news. Unfortunately my sister is not wanting contact at this time. At least I know she is safe and sound. Doc is the real deal and I'm very happy to recommend him to anyone who would like a reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment