Friday, June 7, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Janae (fake name for anonymity). She hired me for break-up and reconciliation work. This is what she has to say.

----- Original Message -----
From: xxxxx
Sent: 06/07/13 12:42 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Instructions

Offcourse my pleasure! I just wanted to say that Doc is the real deal and the proof is in the pudding:) I contacted him to do breakup/ reconciliation work and that very strong movement has been made only two weeks after the work was done! It's as if a lightning bolt struck my husband and he has already moved his things home:) miracles do happen and doc is a real life miracle worker ! From the bottom of my heart thank you your amazing and I look forward to doing more work with you:)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment