Friday, June 7, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Michaela (fake name for anonymity). Michaela got a reading from earlier in the week and this is what she has to say about it.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 06/07/13 01:05 AM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Reading
Review:
I recently had a reading with Doc and I have to say that it was very accurate. He did not tell me what I wanted to hear- only the truth. There are several issues that I am currently having and he was very straightforward and honest about my situations. He definitely picked up on some things that I was feeling; that I knew to be true, and I didn't give him details.
I enjoyed my reading with Doc. He was very pleasant, easy-going, and I felt a rapport with him. I have some serious work that I need to do and I look forward to working with Doc
soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment