Monday, July 8, 2013

Curses And Bindings: How And Why They Work

This video is from a satanist but the information provided is very good. I especially like the part about how the right person will always be effected by the curse, even if it's the one doing the cursing. I also like that Rev. John warns people about innocent casualties because a lot of people still don't realize that when people are throwing for other people that innocent people can and will get hurt if they are at the wrong place at the wrong time. Also, one more thing, and I can honestly tell you I've seen this go on with my own eyes. There are people who will shield themselves with people to use as a buffer zone of protection. So they will be throwing at other people but at the same time they surround themselves with people to protect them. So those poor saps have no clue they are taking the hits for that person. Don't underestimate the sneakiness of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment