Thursday, July 18, 2013

Days Of The Week In Conjure Work

Day    Planet    Color    Meaning

Sunday - The Sun - Gold/Yellow - New beginnings, cleansings, opening the way (what people call "road opening")

Monday - The Moon - Silver/Gray - Psychic abilities, emotions, occult forces, things hidden or revealed

Tuesday - Mars - Red - War, protection, enemy work, masculine concerns

Wednesday - Mercury - Yellow/Orange - Communications, business, travel

Thursday - Jupiter - Purple - Power, domination, growth/increase, success

Friday - Venus - Green - Love, sex, fertility and feminine concerns

Saturday - Saturn - Black/Dark Purple - enemy work, protection, banishing, reversing

Note: I tend to work with the days of the week for me and my clients. However, I don't let it stop me. If I got the spirit and it's time to do the work then it doesn't matter what day it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment