Saturday, August 10, 2013

4 Months Smoke Free & My New Toy!

Today is my 4 month anniversary of being smoke-free! I can't believe this journey has been as smooth as it has been. I continue to urge smokers to transition to vaping asap. It will save your life.

I bought me a new toy, an iTazte MVP. It's my first mod.

 
 
I love it. For one, it's more masculine than many of the models available. It has a lot of good features too. It has a puff counter so vapers can keep track of how many puffs they take (about 10 puffs equals 1 cigarette). It's also variable voltage, going from 3.3 to 5.0. It also can be used to charge devices like cell phones, iphones, and ipads, and other devices. It cost me $70 and it came with a charger, two iclear clearomizers, a "beauty sleeve" (to cover the exposed threads when using some tanks/clearomizers), and a 10ml bottle of e-juice as I bought it at a vape shop. Perhaps the two best features that I love are the battery life and the size. The battery life is absurdly long. If you vape as you smoked the battery will last about 30 hours vape time or roughly 4-5 days before it needs to be recharged. I love the size. It's about the size of a pack of cigarettes. So for the guys out there who are used to carrying a pack of cigs in your pocket, this is perfect for you.
 



Don't worry. This pack of cigs belongs to my Santa Muerte which I borrowed for the pic. I have no urge to smoke and will never go back to smoking. I just used it so the guys out there can see how easily it can be carried in the pocket.

Here's a pdf of an owner's manual for the iTazte MVP.

http://www.meshweaver.com/temp/vaping/INNOKIN_ITASTE_MVP_USER_MANUAL.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment