Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Bianca. Bianca got an email reading with me yesterday. This is what she has to say about it. Bianca contacted me via my other blog and email address. However, those who wish to email me can also email me at MySecretHoodoo@mail.com



From: xxx
To: The Demoniacal thedemoniacal@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 7:42 PM
Subject: Re: 15 questions

Hi Doc, I had to re-read this several times to make sense of it. But with my questions that I asked you it actually takes so much guilt off of me. From your answers I know who did this to me and if this is the person I think it is I didn't deserve it, and I know this person's life has suffered greatly.So it is true, make sure that the person that you are cursing is deserving. I had actually talked to someone the other day about going back to school to get my masters degree. Nobody else knew about that. Also with the depression I was thinking that the medication I am on is making me worse. Nobody knew about that either. I was planning to go to the Dr. and switch, or get off. I also agree with you about the confusion. For many years off and on I was very confused and easily led astray. Sometimes not having a clue what was "driving" me,which just led to more guilt and confusion. I think all in all the reading was very good and on point. Some of the questions I hope will be further answered through our continued work together. I really look forward to it and will post an update once we complete our other work together. Thank you for helping and trusting in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment