Monday, August 5, 2013

The Most Important Thing To Know/Do About Working With Spirits

Every single time you work with a spirit make sure you appeal to God first and foremost. I don't know why I haven't talked about this sooner. This was one of the things that was drilled into my head when I first started out. My readers should drill this into their heads as well.

I can always tell the fakos from real deal, especially when I see how people work with the spirits or read something someone has written.....and they don't acknowledge God first. If you invoke a spirit without acknowledging God first you are in error and it's a big no-no. Some people are so hopelessly lost they actually refer to a spirit that comes from a culture in which they are subordinate to God as being a separate god or goddess unto themselves.

You can acknowledge God in a variety of ways. For example, I may recite an Our Father/The Lord's Prayer with my palms to the sky before appealing to a spirit. Another method I use is to include everything in a prayer, such as:

"The Lord bless me in my time of need and provide assistance and remedy to my ills. The Lord grant  St. Anthony that he may provide assistance in this time of need......in the name of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, Amen!" 

One can then address the spirit further with the extra details.

Note: If you are Catholic you may do this a bit differently as many Catholics are taught to approach the saint first and have them intervene to God on your behalf. What I write is how I was taught and what I do in my practice. Feel free to take or toss anything as you like as I am not your judge and can not tell you what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment