Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fake Ass Hollywod Bull Shit

I'm livid. I'm not going to mention any names here. An actor who I had a serious man-crush on recently came out of the closet as gay. It surprised me because my gaydar is wonky. Anyway, I'm glad this guy came out and wish him the best and hope he can find a right guy to settle down with. However, at the same time I couldn't help but think in the back of my mind that he waited until his acting career was over with before coming out. So I let that go. Now this actor has gone public with a claim of a suicide attempt at a young age because he was struggling with his sexuality. I was mortified because so many young gay teens who struggle with their sexuality do think about suicide and or attempt it. The rates are ridiculously high. So I just heard about it but didn't really know anything more until I clicked on a news story and read a statement that this actor made. That's when everything crashed and I was livid.  In my opinion, the suicide attempt didn't happen, or at least didn't happen as he claimed. I'm so shocked at what I believe is a blatant lie that I even thought about doing some conjure work to teach him a lesson. I'm not but I was tempted. Because how dare this man use gay teen suicide as something to gain publicity off of? I'm so sick of fucking Hollywood. Everything out of Hollywood is a damn lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment