Monday, September 2, 2013

Note To Readers

Just letting my readers and clients know that my blog is under attack by Wiccans/Neopagans/Witches and racists. I'm trying to delete the comments as quickly as the idiots leave them but if you catch one please realize it will be dealt with. Anytime someone leaves a comment I'm notified. Of course all these witches and racists are cowards and only post anonymously. I'm tempted to change the comment policy to where they have to log in to comment but I haven't made up my mind yet.

Thank You,

-Doc

3 comments:

  1. Doc,
    Make them log in. I've found that people will say stuff to you in cyberspace that they would never say to your face. I just want to shake people and say: It's just a blog. Chill.
    Have a great day,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not wanting to make light of this, but I had a hilarious image pop into my head reading this post of black hooded witches burning a Pentagram, the Wiccan version of the KKK.

    Silly people. Give them no mind and they will go away.

    ReplyDelete