Monday, September 30, 2013

The Art Of Seduction - Part 10 - *A Pro Gay Seducer*

Warning!: The blog entry may contain material some may find offensive. Read at your own risk.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okay, so I came across these two clips from the movie, Clapham Junction (2007). There is a pro seducer at work here so I thought I would let people know. The scenes are very hot and beautiful. There is an ick factor since the seducer is only 14 years-old (the aggressive gay Lolita) and his target is almost 30 years-old. However, these segments are perfect to show a seducer in action. I won't post the segments here because of their sexual nature but I will put the search terms below that you can copy and paste into YouTube and view for yourself.

Gay Classic. 'Theo & Tim' 1/2 Clapham Junction - Intense. Tortured. Smoldering.  

Gay Classic. Clapham Junction 'Theo & Tim' 2/2 - Intense. Tortured. Smoldering.  

After you watch the above videos you can continue below for some of my commentary and take on them.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okay, so the segments were really hot. The thing about Theo is that he's too perfect of a seducer. These skills take time to develop and you don't just start out being a pro on your first attempt. So that part was unbelievable. However, for the scenario Theo literally was the perfect seducer. Did you pick up on any of the stuff that Theo did to seduce Tim? For one, Theo kept the poker face. There was no "dog in heat" look on his face. Did you notice how Theo never took no for an answer? Theo knew his words may be saying no but his body language was saying yes. Theo also chose his words wisely so that he would always remain in control of the situation. For example, Theo tells Tim they can be friends and Tim gets angry with him and tells them they can not. Theo could have asked Tim why they couldn't be friends but this would have give power back to Tim. So Theo chose the words "of course we can (be friends)", to retain power.  Theo doesn't ever accept no. He gets everything he asks for. He gets Tim to let him in. He gets water twice. He gets the beer. He gets his guy. Theo knew what he wanted and he went for it.

Also, did you notice the part where the parents bust Theo at Tim's flat?. At one point Theo says, "Dad, tell her". I got the impression that Theo's dad new he was gay and that only his mother didn't know for fear that she would flip out. The "I can smell it" comment from the mother had me cracking up. If the entire movie is as good as these segments I think I will definitely watch it. Oh, I noticed a double entendre when Theo says, "I want to give it to you", the reference of sex and the giving of the pen.

[Edit: I did some research on this movie and it looks like things aren't what they appeared to be at first. the segments I described are actually a role-reversal of a sexual predator becoming the prey, even to the lengths of being made to act as the bottom. At the end of the segment, which wasn't shown, Tim closes the curtains as a signal to Theo that this "relationship" is over with.]

17 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm gay, although after a few drinks I love flirting with girls. They're sexy and I'm open to experiencing one or even a hetero couple in the future. I am surprised and thankful for your gay friendly blog posts. I love the energy I feel when I'm in the middle of seducing someone and we haven't kissed yet. And I want to work on exploring tantra with my mate. The issue I have is that I do get hit on a lot at work and some people don't understand that 'no' is a sentence in itself. I hate when people ask why. If you have to persuade someone to sleep with you, that's not fun. It's not a conscious consensual decision and it may or may not result in good feelings afterwards. Just food for thought. I enjoy this blog very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Andre, welcome to the blog.

      There's a time and place for everything. I had a former supervisor sexually harass me like every other day. He would always put his hands on me, rub my shoulders, rub my leg, was always dropping shit and bending over in front of me. Hated it. He was a total creep and I just couldn't understand why he couldn't see how this was so wrong. I definitely did not send him any type of signal at all. Then again, his harassment was tame compared to a woman there who was in a position of authority. She was a true monster because she used her position to get guys to sleep with her, even date her. And then when she got angry with them, like if they tried to break it off, she would get the fired. I fucking hated that bitch with a passion and she was always trying to get fired or quite because I wouldn't fuck her. So I know how you feel. People really need to learn how to read body language. You can easily tell if a person burns for you in the same manner that you are burning for them. If you read them and they aren't sending any signals of desire or attraction, look elsewhere.

      Anyway, welcome to the blog. :)

      Delete
  2. I think you should post your picture .. I would love to see what all the fuss is about! :) : ) do you think you have an advantage in seduction being a conjour worker or does that even come into it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a fuss? LOL

      So I need to upload my pic but you can remain anonymous? No fair! ;)

      Delete
  3. i'll show you mine if you show me yours... :)

    there would appear to be a fuss with all these people wanting to get down to business with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me it at:

      MySecretHoodoo@mail.com

      Delete
  4. LOL..(nice try!) I asked first!! ... anyway, I digress .. back to the question at hand... do you think being a conjour worker has given you the edge when it comes to seduction? or does it ever even cum into it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. I might use your question for a blog entry.

      Delete
    2. oh ok I will eagerly await that entry ...

      p.s. I read your blog about walmart.... and it being your birthday in late Sept... so hope you have very HAPPY BIRHTDAY or had... in which case... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you. It was okay. A reader and online friend sent me gourmet chocolates for my birthday. It made my day for sure. She's such a sweetie. If it wasn't for her I would have had another craptacular birthday.

      Delete
    4. I know the feeling..., as we get older it's something we have to accept .. not many think our birthdays are a big deal :( but its great when someone makes even smallest effort...I'll remember it for next year... (I'll just aim for around end of Sept.... you don't give much away about yourself!! .. )

      Delete
    5. Are you a client of mine and are being vague or are you brand new here?

      Delete
    6. No, and wasn't meant to be vague. just wishing you happy birthday

      Delete
  5. happy birthday, doc!
    (i had to laugh with your wording of "craptacular"!--never heard that one before! lol!)...enjoy your chocolates! :)k

    ReplyDelete