Saturday, October 26, 2013

So Bummed!

Today there are two Halloween events I wanted to attend. The first one is the annual Halloween bash at the local occult shop I visit. Thy always have good food and prizes and sometimes they even hold free classes. It's a great way to meet new people Also, they have their annual sale where you buy one thing at regular prize and you get the second item of equal or lesser value at half price. It's a great opportunity to take advantage of. Unfortunately, I'm flat broke and it's pouring raining and I don't think I'll be able to make it.

The second event is OKC's annual Halloween parade. It's so freaking awesome. It's like the Halloween-version of Mardi Gras here. It's always a blast. It used to be hosted by the Flaming Lips but now it's done by the Oklahoma's Gazette, pretty much the only "newspaper" I read. It's awesome.





The zombie walk is pretty cool. One year they had this kid running and screaming in front of them and then he "tripped" and they all descended upon him like a pack of wolves. It was pretty cool.

I love Halloween. It's like my Christmas. So I always get bummed when I can't participate/enjoy some of the events. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment