Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Art Of Seduction - Part 11 - *A Question From A Reader*

A reader left the following question in a comment:

do you think being a conjour worker has given you the edge when it comes to seduction? or does it ever even cum into it?

This is a good question. I think people can blossom at any age. I think people can use creativity, a sense of play, and practice to increase their seductiveness. However, I do think that some people are natural seducers.

Ever since an early age I realized I could have power over people. So has conjure work given me an edge? I would say yes and no. I use conjure work to soften and sweeten people up to me in my real life but a lot of seduction is spur of the moment. I would say conjure work has enhanced my natural abilities. If you took conjure work away I would still be seducing people and nothing would change though.

8 comments:

  1. you go, tiger! ;)k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely said .. :) very charming :)

    and I am glad you think it was a good question :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a good question and thanks for asking.

      Delete
  3. Hi Doc, following on from this post and your post above about the guy at work..... you specialize in reading peoples energy - I am a client so I know that you clearly can .... did you use this gift with the guy at work to "see" his energy? (obviously if he's bad mouthing you and abusing you it's bad, but someone as initiative as you may have seen deeper than I would if it were me) and when you got to know him better... you said you were surprised when he had tears... he obviously had "issues"... was your intention to seduce him sooner and then ask "who's the faggot"? was that the trick you were referring to with Anansi? and why did you intend to give him the poster?....

    Also do you use your intuition with these guys chatting you up on the forums? in which case it does give the an edge there. (R)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you comment on this one? If you could go back and post your comment on the right blog and then I'll answer. That way other people can read the response and may be helped.

      Delete
    2. it takes ages for your page to load lately - i was reading from top of page / blog down - the two questions were together - I didn't have time to wait for page to reload and didn't even think it mattered where the questions were posted (R)

      Delete
    3. All you have to do is click on the title of the blog you want to read then it will take you to that blog page where you can leave comments.

      Delete