Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Art Of Seduction - Part 12 - The Tell

We betray ourselves constantly. Our mouths want to lie, to conceal our true desire, but deep inside some part of us wants us to slip up and reveal our secret. That slipping up is called a "tell". Every person gives tells. Some tells are body language. Some tells are words. Some tells are actions.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm currently communicating with three guys online. I am using a private message of one to see if people can spot the tell.

Those are some really great pics! She's beautiful! I can definitely see her going far!

I actually went to a modeling audition a couple months ago and I actually got the call-back [several sentences censored for anonymity]
I do plan to pursue modeling but only through a different venue.

Anyways, those pics are fantastic! I wish her the best of luck!

Btw, it that you in your profile pic?



Can you spot the tell in the above message?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The tell is him asking if that was my picture I uploaded as my profile pic. That is a tell. Notice how it doesn't fit the conversation, like he just tossed it in? A lot of verbal or written tells are like that. It means he likes the picture and he wants to know if it's really me. I assured him that it was me. He then replied with, "Great looking guy!". So he finds me attractive and he has already admitted such to me in subsequent messages. If I required further proof it would be that he is now requesting I send him more pictures of myself. He likes me. I knew he liked me LONG before now. I knew he liked me by the way he interacted with me publicly on the forum we are on and before he started sending me private messages.

Another example of a tell would be when I recently visited the vape store in my area and a dark-haired guy with tats down his arms had this "flustering" moment in his eyes when we made eye-contact. That's a tell as well. A seducer needs to be able to pick up on tells whenever they are presented.  Not only do you need to pick up on them but you need to act on them. I gave the dark-haired guy a corner-of-the-mouth smile and he blushed. I also shot him some glances. Even if you don't necessarily want to have sex with someone you need to play it up. You need to pick up on the slightest tell and work it to your advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment