Friday, October 4, 2013

The Art Of Seduction - Part 18 - Therapeutic Seduction

Warning: This blog entry may contain material some may find offensive. Read at your own risk.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



For some targets, seduction is their medicine, the cure for what ails them. Some people need to be seduced for them to live.

I'm currently seducing a guy who fits this category. He came out of the closet to his family a long time ago but he is a super Christian and is so worried about the state of his soul that he has cut off his sexuality. It wouldn't surprise me if he attempted to go through conversion therapy. His medicine is to be seduced.

I tried first logic by using Matthew 8:5-13 and Luke 7:1-10

Matthew 8:5-13
And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Luke 7:1-10
Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum.
And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die.
And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.
And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:
For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.
Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:
Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.
For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
10 And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.
 


Now, your Pastor or Sunday school teacher will never tell you this, but the centurion's "servant" was in fact his younger male lover. The was the Roman times and the practice of pederasty was still going strong. Pederasty is when an adult man sexually pursues an adolescent teenage boy. It's distinct from pedophilia which involves pre-adolescent children. In the Roman times there was no stigma attached to this practice as the age of consent back then was puberty as well as the age of marriage was usually between 14-16 years of age. The centurion, as a Roman citizen, owned a male slave who he cherished above all others and whom he was sexually involved with. What makes these passages interesting is that the centurion doesn't attempt to hide it. He just tells Jesus straight up, this is my "pais" (servant), who is dear to me. Jesus wasn't stupid. He knew what that meant. Jesus was not ignorant. Jesus doesn't condemn the centurion and his lover. He doesn't say this is punishment for their abomination. He heals the boy and he upholds the centurion for his faith. The centurion is a model all Christians should strive to be more like because his faith was so strong. Jesus is upholding a gay man! There is zero condemnation. However, in modern times pederasty is not acceptable, just saying. (If you think that's icky, one of the guys who is talking to me lives in Poland. He says the age of consent there is 15 and in some places in Europe it's 12!)

Well, that only seemed to half-work with my target. So it was time for active seduction. We connected very easily. Our conversations turned very intimate quickly. He started ending his exchanges with me, with "love you". Then he just started writing it openly.  However, his fears of damnation would creep back in and I would have to kick it up a notch. I've made love to him with words multiple times now. He went from refusing to even masturbate to him doing it while thinking of me multiple times now. I'm this close from getting him to own and take delight in his sexuality. My fears is that he's going to go the route of, "Hey, let's just be friends, for the sake of our souls!", or "We can help each other overcome this", LOL. These repressed mega-Christian types are all the same. Anyway, I faked him out with a threat of cutting him off and now he wants to move to talking to each other on the phone. So I'll guess I'll have to see how the seduction goes.

I also like to seduce women and men who are not physically attractive or have some handicap or deformity. I especially like to do it if they are a nice person or are nice to me. I figure everyone should experience the burning and yearning of desire. I don't have sex with them. I definitely do not want to hurt them. I just want them to experience the rush and the "fully alive" feeling. I maneuver things so that I'm taken out of the picture by circumstance or fate or else I make them hate me at the end so they do not suffer.

Finally I will end on some weirdness. Years back my friends and I were discussing things while not in the sober frame of mind. The question posed was if  you knew someone who was a nice person and they were going to jump off a building and kill themselves unless you sleep with them, would  you have sex with them to save them? I was the only one to answer yes. I would. If the person is nice and they were literally going to kill themselves unless they could sleep with me, I would do it so they would go on living.



5 comments:

  1. The lowest age of consent in Europe is 13 - that's in Spain only where they are working to raise it to 15 or 16. In most places it's 15 or 16, and in a few countries 17 or 18. In some countries it is a couple of years higher for homosexuality than for heterosexuality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention that in some countries, for an adult or even for a much more mature peer, it might be seen as abusive, and therefore punishable by law, to sexually seduce - the way you are describing in this series of blogs - a person who is only a couple of years into their age of consent.

      Delete
    2. Not in the U.S. Here in the U.S. there is a bit of a stigma for adults to date people who are considerably younger than them. However, it's not illegal as long as the person is of age. In the homosexual world "daddy-son" relationships are very common. In fact, so many celebrities in Hollywood get to where they are at by doing just that, hooking up with older gay men who financially support them. For heterosexuals the stigma is waning considerably, and especially with the rise of "cougars". The one thing I've noticed is the assumption among most people that the older person is the aggressor. That's not always the case. When I was a senior in High School two of my female friends both pursued men who were considerably older than them. One was dating a guy in his 30s and the other one was having an affair with a married man in his 40s and for both of them it was they who pursued the men, not the other way around. (The girls were 18 and 19 at the time)

      Delete
    3. *Should have stated by "of age" I mean 18. I personally believe the age of consent should be 18.

      Delete