Friday, October 4, 2013

The Art Of Seduction - Part 19 - Trick To Fascinate Someone, Capture Their Gaze, Make Them Look At You



I first learned how to do this trick when I was just a kid. It works on both sexes and I've done it on both sexes. It works especially good with speakers and I'll use such as the example. A teacher or professor could be substituted. It doesn't matter what gender or orientation the target is.

You will need to be comfortable enough to do this in front of other people. The good news is that the majority of people will be oblivious to what is going on. A special observant few may pick up on it but don't let it worry you.

Close your eyes. Invoke your "life force" for lack of a better word. When you successfully invoke it then it will feel like electricity flowing down your body. Concentrat on a phrase such as, "Look at me". Repeat it several times until you feel it "stick". Open your eyes and capture the gaze of the speaker. When done successfully you will see a shine in their eyes and they will move closer to your position and will even act as if they are directing their speech toward you.

Once you learn to do this you can use it on anyone. It's actually a form of fascination, with the word "fascinate" originally having a meaning connected to magic and witchcraft.

If you are an actor or model I just gave you a trick that if you master it will bring you to the top of your game and field.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can make people look at me too. I first discovered this when I was about 11. I was in the back seat of a car at a stop light and was looking at a male driver in the car next to us. I wanted to know if he was cute, so I kept saying over and over in my head, "Look at me!" He turned around with a shaken look on his face and stared directly into my eyes. Freaked me out! It was a long time before I did that again. And yes, he was cute.

    ReplyDelete