Monday, October 7, 2013

The Art Of Seduction - Part 22 - More On Sensuality & Confounding The Target



So I'm continuing to seduce this guy whose talking to me and he mentioned something to me I thought I would share. He said I was like two different people. I was like, what do you mean? He said one person is really laid back and like a normal guy and the other person has a great sense of humor, is very enthusiastic, and is the most sensual person he ever met. I laughed and said that both of us liked him. See how important sensuality is! You have no clue how easy it is to seduce someone when you are sensual! Women, there's no excuse for you not to be sensual. Own your damn body and work it! Sensuality is at the very least 50% of seduction in and of itself.

Look, a lot of people are repressed and will naturally be drawn to you if you are sensual. They can't allow themselves to be sensual so they gravitate to people who are. They fall in love with them very easily and quickly. They get smitten fast! Not only that but you can use your sensuality to bend people to your will.  If you only realized how much a touch can influence!

It's important to keep the target guessing and on their toes. Find the balance though because we don't want the target to get sick and spun so out of control that they leave you. So you are going to spin your target around and then stop them and steady them and invoke intimacy and perhaps share a tiny bit of your real self and then spin them around again.

2 comments:

  1. i loved dancing to this song "back in the day"! :)k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I like the song. My friends and I used to laugh our asses off at the guy singing it though. LOL

      Delete