Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Vampire Blood Incense




The last time I went to my local occult store I picked up some Vampire Blood incense. Here's what the package reads:

"Vampire blood is harvested through an advanced process in which vampires are slowly bled. The unearthly qualities of the blood are isolated and extracted into a premium incense. Some vampires were harmed during this process but none met true death. This is a rare premium extract of Vampire Blood that is sure to heighten the senses and create inner sensations of Nirvana. Enjoy."

It smells great! It smells like a mixture of florals, dragon's blood, and some sandalwood. It's also hand-rolled, organic and eco-friendly. I will be burning it on my ancestor honor this Halloween/All Saint's Day/All Soul's Day, as a gift for the spirits I work with.



No comments:

Post a Comment