Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is upon us already. It seems like Halloween was just last week. Now Christmas will be thrust upon on. Time feels like it's just flying by. Crazy!

Anyway, I would like to take the time to thank my readers and clients. I appreciate you and I pray God bless you all with prosperity in all areas of your life. May you have a wonderful and blessed holiday weekend.

Remember to get that wishbone!

Happy Thanksgiving & God Bless!

-Doc

P.S.

This year it's all Thanksgivukkah, as Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving this year, something that hasn't happened since 1888.  Mazel Tov!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving, Doc. I hope yours is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine. I hope you had a blessed holiday as well.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, the same to you. I hope it was a wonderful one.

      Delete