Friday, November 22, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Amanda (fake name for anonymity). Amanda recently got a reading with me and this is what she has to say about it.





----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 11/21/13 08:38 AM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Services
 
Hey Doc,
I wanted to leave you my testimonial for my reading with you last night. Prior to my reading I was a bit nervous, but you have an ease and calmness about you. My reading was extremely informative, and I have no doubt that what you told me was the truth. You were about to give me KEY details, that we're imperative for me. I originally reached out and contacted Doc for a reading, but also a consultation. An hour allowed plenty of time to asses all questions and information on proceeding with the situation. 
It was completely professional, and I am grateful for your time and honesty. I have full confidence in your abilities and what you do. I plan on working with Doc in the very near future for some conjure work. I feel like I was able to build trust in you, and I do not say that lightly. Thank you for all the the help!

xxxx 
Sent via iPhone 

4 comments:

  1. It's always refreshing to see someone who is truly in the business of helping other people, not their own wallets. No push, no pressure, no BS. Keep up the great work, Doc!

    (Hey I hope you don't mind, but I recently started my own blog and linked to your blog in my "The Best of Internet Conjure-Part 1" post.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. I don't pressure anyone. I don't have to. I don't jump through hoops and do tricks for people either. I'm not that desperate. LOL

      Sure, you can link to me. Just send me a link to your blog.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that's the other side of the coin, people who think that because you're doing work for them that makes you some sort of trained circus bear!

      http://coyotemoonconjure.blogspot.com/
      By recently, I mean I *just* started, I barely have any posts yet. I really like both of your blogs, it's refreshing to find someone who practices real conjure rather than the weird mish-mash of regurgitated Hyatt material, fakery, and marketing that is internet hoodoo.

      Delete
    3. Well thank you for the kind words. :)

      Delete