Thursday, November 7, 2013

Testimony From A Client

This is Jenny (fake name for anonymity). Jenny hired me for break-up work and reconciliation work. This is what she has to say about it.



----- Original Message -----
From: xxxxx
Sent: 11/07/13 04:26 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: you are amazing!
 
not sure if you remember me or not but I hired you last year to do a break up spell and love spell on Marcus. The break up spell worked out very fast like within a month as you very much know. Then back in July I emailed you to let you know that he called me and we started talking again. Well guess what! We got a place now. We've been living together for a little over 2 months now. I just want you to know how wonderful you are and how excited I am that everything came true. You are a true miracle worker!
Look I want to go ahead and talk to you about doing some stuff to make this more permanent if you catch me. What would you recommend for stuff to help him get
a better job?
Again, you are amazing! I love you so much! You are my go-to guy for life!


No comments:

Post a Comment