Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Bianca (fake name for anonymity). Bianca is the same client from before who didn't know her own power and blew up a work she hired me for. You can read all about it HERE.

Bianca had the work redone and this is what she has to say about it.

Okay so this is actually UNBELIEVABLE to me! I have done several works with DOC and prepare to be shocked when you read this. Also please if you choose to do works with DOC listen to what he says about what to do when he is doing the work because you don't want to screw it up with your displaced energy. I made this mistake once and learned the hard way. SO the first work that was done was removing a curse that has been haunting me for at least 10 years. After that was removed things got better in general ways. Then we did prosperity work, and a few things happened that were out of my control and ultimately led me back to the Central Coast which is  where I want to be, so try as I might things in the bay area things were not working for me. SO I got a wonderful job, like a job paying over 100k a year. I have an incredible boss and my work situation could not be any better. Doc helped this happen for me. Next we did love work, there is man that I LOVE and I just could not let go of.  My love told me he told me he met someone else and was in a relationship with her. He even moved in with her. I was devastated. He wouldn't talk to me and I thought I had lost him for good. I called doc and he said let me redo this love work and get you back with this guy because this is what you want. I had him do increase his passion for me, reconciliation work and general love work for us. ALSO which is very important he did break up work with him and the woman he was with. I was meditating and being positive that this would work out in my favor even though I was starting to lose hope. His birthday was in December and I texted him Happy B Day. No response. I then had a horrid Christmas and decided to go ahead and text him and pour my heart out even though I was unsure of how that would work out since he had been ignoring me for months. Christmas night he didn't respond. I was ready to throw in the towel. Doc told me to just hang on and that it was too soon to tell what was going to happen. Boy was he right. Two days later my love called me and told me he had to see me. We made plans the following day and he told me he left this woman he was with because after my text messages he said he never stopped loving me and was never in love with her. I was in shock. He told me he loved me so much and that he actually told the woman he was with that he never stopped loving me and that he had to leave the relationship because it was not fair to her that he didn't love her. He actually told her I was the love of his life and that it took dating someone else for him to realize this. Are you shocked yet? I am. So that night we made LOVE for hours. It was the best sex I have ever had, and he told me he loved me every 5 seconds when he was inside of me. It was mind blowing and surreal. So what doc has done for me is change my life. My love and I just got a place together and are moving into our place in a few days. I also was able to get an Ocean front property that is beyond perfect and beautiful. My love also told me he wants to get me pregnant, get married and have a baby all in this year. SHOCKED again. Not to be crude but that night he said I want you to get pregnant the sooner the better. I don't have children and have wanted a baby for years. Lets just say we practiced all night long in hopes to conceive a child. I could not be happier. Doc was able to get me the job of my dreams, the man of my dreams, a possible conception of a child, and a home most people would kill for, I am the luckiest person in the world and this would not have happened without him. If you want to change your life, have faith that his man is POWERFUL and can make these things happen with your cooperation. I was a tad bit skeptical but I had nothing to lose and was at my wits end with my own devices. Doc has changed my life and I truly love him as a friend and an amazing conjure worker. He is the real deal, and I am living proof that he can change your life. I am grateful for him everyday. I will use him in the future and the rest of my life. The next work I want to do is to get this love of my life to step this up to marriage and after everything that has happened, I am pretty sure that is going to happen. Also I need to redo prosperity work to get my business going down here to ensure success. Doc is my worker for life and I cannot tell you enough how grateful I am to have met him. HE is worth every penny and more. I would be lost without him and you will be thankful you gave this man a chance to change your life. Side note, the breakup happened within one month of us doing the breakup work, and the reconciliation happened immediately after. Listen to him and you will go far in your life. Sometimes we all need a little magic to push things along. Good luck on your journey and trust in DOC to push magic along for you. Peace and love... 


2 comments:

  1. That was a mind blowing testimonial. I do not know you but I must say you hung in there for sure despite what it "looked like". Proud reader!!!

    ReplyDelete