Thursday, January 16, 2014
The Second Coming Of 2Pac 2014
For those of you who kept up with theory, this is the year that Tupac Shakur will allegedly return. For those that do not know, many people believe that Tupac did not die in 1996 but that he faked his own death. Believers feel that Tupac faked his own death to escape his enemies and will return, possibly around his birthday (June 16). Here's a breakdown of some of the strange things that lead some people to believe that Tupac faked his own death.
1. Tupac changed his name to Makaveli. Makaveli comes form Machiavelli, an Italian philosopher who advocated faking one's death to avoid one's enemies. Why did Tupac use the spelling of "Makaveli"? Some say it's because Makaveli can be changed to, "K, I'm Alive".
2. The 7 Day Theory - The number 7 keeps popping up left and right. Tupac was shot on September 7. September means "7th month" and he was shot on the 7th. Twelve shots were fired and five hit Tupac (12 - 5 = 7). Tupac was 25 years old (2 +5 =7). Tupac allegedly died at 4:03 PM (4 + 0 +3 = 7) 7 days after being shot. He died 7 months after the release of his latest album, All Eyez On Me. At 3:13 (3 + 1 + 3 = 7) into the song Hearts Of Men, Tupaks sings "I died and came back." Tupac was in 7 movies. In the movie, Gang Related, Tupac's badge number is 115 (1 + 1+ 5 = 7). He was waiting in room 7. In the movie, Gridlock'd, all of the "L's" on the menu were replaced with the number 7. I'll stop here as I can go on and on.
3. Lots of religious symbolism comparing Tupac to Christ. Was Tupac planning his own resurrection?
4. Tupac was allegedly cremated one day after his death. Some believe this is a little too fast, especially since his death was a murder. The man who allegedly cremated Tupac disappeared right afterwards.
5. Tupac references many things in the lyrics of his songs released after his death that occurred after he died.
6. Tupac was allegedly taken to the hospital via ambulance. However, at least one witness claims that Tupac was removed via helicopter. See video below. Witness' testimony begins about 2:16 in.
7. Tupac allegedly died on Friday the 13th. Some believe the date is not a coincidence.
8. Tupac always wore a bullet proof vest except on the night he was shot.
9. In 2012, Suge Night went on record saying that Tupac might be alive.
10. Tupac's half-brother says Tupac is coming back.
So will 2pac return in glory this year? Well, I guess we will wait and see. Though I believe 2pac is dead I understand why many still believe he is out there and will make a triumphant return.