Sunday, February 9, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Lola (fake name for anonymity, she picked it out! LOL). Lola got a reading from me and this is what she has to say about it.



----- Original Message -----
From: xxx
Sent: 02/08/14 09:40 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Testimonial and follow up

Hi Doc, I have my testimonial for you here and below that some things that I wanted to share. You can also use anything from that if you like. I've never really written a review like this before so please feel free to use only what you need from it.

Testimonial:

Today I had a reading with Doc, not because of any urgent or pressing concern, simply out of curiosity and to see if I could find a little clarity. If you're on the fence about doing a reading because your thinking you'll wait till you have some big concern you need help with I'd say don't wait, like me you'll probably find out a lot more about yourself than you think. Have your questions ready, and read other testimonials on his blog so you know what to expect. I was a bit disorganized but Doc tried to keep me focused.  Doc told me things in my work situation that I had not even considered before, and confirmed for me things I suspected were true.
Things he mentioned about my love life were a bit uncomfortable but true and something I already knew about but have been slow to deal with. So glad he brought it up it's renewed my resolve tackle this issue.
I was impressed with his accuracy; for example he mentioned a health issue that he saw I may deal with, he was pretty specific and it is something I already have. That's just one of several examples.
I even learned a bit about myself and am so grateful to Doc for that.
I could say a lot more but will end by saying that I would recommend Doc for a reading if you want someone who'll give it to you straight, is down to earth, and is easy to talk to.
Signed: Lola
********************************
Hope that is helpful, it's meant to be positive so if something doesn't sound right just let me know.
 I also wanted to let you know there were several times you talked about things and were so dead on I just didn't know what to say. Like about being sneaky... So funny... You got my there. And the cleansing, I have known I need to step it up but have been a bit lazy about it so thanks for bringing it up. And you gave me some great tips thanks for that! I see a lot of folks on your blog asking for free tips I know it's not something you do a lot....although you do have a lot of useful info there for anyone to learn from. Appreciate that too.
I really enjoyed talking to you today it's not often I can talk about things I believe or do. Yes the internet is full of people who say they do but it's hard to tell who's real. Also thanks for sharing your view on ethics.
I may follow up with you later, but I'm not a frequent emailer/texter/poster kinda person. I just lurk around the internet sometimes.
I know you come a cross a lot of interesting info for your blogs so
if you ever come across anything on dealing with a "sensitive" child and helping them please consider blogging about it, may make a good topic for one of your blogs.
Thanks again and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I had a reading and he advises me on something people have asked me but I was in denial about. But to hear him confirm it was unbelievable. I am using the advice he gave me and things are already working. I know that when he work on my case, all will be well. Thanks Doc.

    ReplyDelete