Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Funny Mistake On The 7 Sisters Of New Orleans Image


Above is the picture of the 7 Sisters of New Orleans that is included on many of this line of spiritual products. I will share a funny story with you. For the longest time I thought this was either a bee or wasp nest. I'm not joking. I thought this for a very long time, so long that I can't even figure how long it was that I thought this. Then after studying it I thought that maybe it was a John the Conqueror root. Then about 2 weeks ago while looking at it the image finally jumped out at me. It was the heads and hair of 7 women, the 7 Sisters of New Orleans. LOL

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see it until you pointed it out lol. I had no idea what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a Big Mac in a pea pod

    ReplyDelete