Thursday, March 27, 2014

Product Review - Indio Products - Chinese Wash


Brand: Indio
Type: Floor Wash
Name: Chinese Wash
Package: 8 oz Plastic Bottle
Color: White (Also comes in green and red.)
Label: Parts of the label are hard to distinguish. A Chinese man is pouring water from a jug on to something on the ground. This causes what looks like spirits to flee. At the top is written, "Indio's Fragrant Disinfectant." At the bottom is written, "Remove That Unclean Or Evil Condition", followed by the name of the product in English and Spanish. Instructions are located on the side.
Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/673

This product smells wonderful! It's like a very fresh, Spring-like, clean linen fragrance. I love it. I would recommend only buying the white variety. The red and green ones just look too messy. To make it stronger I would advise putting a few drops of lemongrass oil into it. I really like this and would definitely purchase it again.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 9.

2 comments:

  1. Do you use it as a bath or as a floor wash? I like to add some of these to my wash water when I'm doing laundry, but I've never tried the Chinese Wash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only advertised as a floor wash. I've never used it for anything else. If you try it in the laundry then let me know how it went.

      Delete