Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Body Of Teleka Patrick Found


Teleka Patrick went missing back in December. She was acting strange and her ex-husband actually divorced her after she refused to seek mental health treatment. Teleka was also stalking a well known gospel singer. Two months ago in a YouTube comment, I advised searching bodies of water near to scene (where her car was found) as I believed that is where she was. They have found her body in a small lake near to that area, just as I foresaw.

R.I.P. Teleka Patrick.

The thing to take away from this is that mental illness should not be ignored. Unfortunately, the signs were there for years that Teleka was unstable. Had the signs been acted on she might still be with us.


4 comments:

  1. Doc, do you think she was murdered or do you think it was by her own hands/doing/accident?
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it was murder or suicide. I think she abandoned her car and took off running because she thought she was being chased by demons. I think she fled into the lake out of desperation and developed hypothermia and drowned.

      Delete
  2. Bonnie, there is many unanswered questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sad. May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete