Monday, April 14, 2014

Product Review - Florasense Incense Sticks - Dragon's Blood


Brand: Florasense
Type: Stick Incense
Name: Dragon's Blood
Package: Paper package containing plastic envelope of incense sticks.
Color: Red
Label: Name of product
Link: Unknown

This is some strong incense! It has a very strong, pleasant smell. It's so strong that I couldn't burn the entire stick and had to put it out. Unfortunately, I never detected the smell of genuine dragon's blood resin burning so I'm not sure if it actually contains real dragon blood resin or not. I purchased this at Walmart.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this a 9.



1 comment:

  1. I bought few items like this from Walmart and I was unhappy with the results. One time is a fair warning I will not buy from Walmart.

    ReplyDelete