Monday, April 7, 2014

Product Review - Indio - Dume/Black List 7 Day Glass Candle

Brand: Indio
Type: 7 Day Glass Candle
Name: Dume/Black List
Package: N/A
Label: A dagger-pierced skull is suspended in mid-air over a coffin with a skeleton while damned souls in hell suffer around it. The word "destruction" is in Spanish at the top of the candle and the word, "dume" appears at the bottom of the candle. On the reverse are spaces to list the names of your enemies.
Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/2210

This is Indio's strongest 7 day glass candle for enemy work. Dume is an acronym and stands for either, "Death Unto My Enemies", or "Destruction Unto My Enemies." I'm not quite sure why this candle, and the corresponding oil, have the joint name of "Black List." Normally when someone is black listed they may never get a  job or take part in some activity or group. Unfortunately, I've had to use this candle twice in my life so far. Both times I've seen great success with it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this candle a 10. I would most definitely purchase it again if the situation called for it.

3 comments:

  1. I already burned two for the same person,, do you recommended me to keep burning more of this candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have one known and one not known eniemie thats is doing witchcraft to me but what about the rest of the lines ore can i put them down over and over again plz help

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if you don't have specific names of enemies can't you just burn it in general for enemies seem or unseen? Those that are unknown that have done black magic to you?

    ReplyDelete