Thursday, April 3, 2014

Product Review - Seven Sisters of New Orleans Sachet Powder - Bend Over


Brand: Seven Sisters of New Orleans
Type: Sachet Powder
Name: Bend Over
Package: 1 oz Glass Bottle
Color: Peach
Label: They used the wrong label. The label does not match the label shown at site.
Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6402

Okay. I have bought this product several times over the years. Each and every time I have purchased it it had the wrong label on it. The label it shows is the label used for Severn Sisters of New Orleans crossing supplies. The label shows a black cat crossing the path of a woman. I don't know if Indio/Wisdom made a ton of this powder with the wrong label and is simply trying to get rid of it before correcting the mistake or what. However, this is getting old. I want my product to have the correct label and Indio/Wisdom, if  any of your employees are listening, please spread the word and correct this mistake. The label should be that of a man and a woman bending over at the waist. The powder has a pleasant fragrance that is similar to the oil version. I employ this powder by sprinkling a line over the thresholds of people's doors, sprinkling it in their beds, especially on pillows, and by rubbing some on my fingers and then touching the person, skin-on-skin, of who I want to effect. I love it. I mix in pinches of powdered roots and herbs and then mix it with a toothpick. I recommend others doing the same.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this product an 8. When they correct the label then it will be a 9. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Note: The glass bottles are superior to envelopes, zip lock bags and foil packages. To use them when sprinkling one simply tips the bottle slightly and gives it one tap with a finger while walking backwards. One can then speak your petition and spit on the powder to activate it, especially if the powder is sprinkled for enemy work or domination purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment