Friday, April 4, 2014

Product Review - Seven Sisters of New Orleans Sachet Powder - Do As I Say


Brand: 7 Sisters of New Orleans
Type: Sachet Powder
Name: Do As I Say
Package: 1 oz Glass Bottle
Color: Peach
Label: Two women dressed in clothes from a bygone era are walking. One woman seems to be leading the other woman.
Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6410

Next to Bend Over, this is perhaps my most frequently used sachet powder. The talc has a pleasing scent, which seems to be the same one used for Bend Over sachet powder. The powder is used pretty much in the same way as Bend Over sachet powder. I like to lay down lines for people to step in as well as to lightly dress my fingertips with the powder and then touch, skin-on-skin, the person whom I wish to effect. I have also sprinkled it on people's beds and pillows. Pillows are always strong with domination work because it's a way to effect their minds. As an added bonus, when people are sleeping they are more vulnerable to being influenced. I recommend adding pinches of powdered herbs or roots to the bottle and then stirring it with a toothpick.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this product a 9.


No comments:

Post a Comment