Thursday, April 3, 2014

Product Reviews - Severn Sisters Of New Orleans Sachet Powder - Protection


Brand: Seven Sisters of New Orleans
Type: Sachet Powder
Name: Protection
Package: 1 oz Glass Bottle
Color: Pink
Label: A boy with a cross in one hand and a slingshot in another is leaping over a devil.
Link: https://www.wisdomproducts.com/product/6426

This was the first Seven Sisters of New Orleans sachet powder I ever bought years ago. It has a nice perfume fragrance. I mix pinches of powdered herbs and roots into it and stir it with a toothpick. I prefer to use it to powder my body after taking an uncrossing bath to protect from further problems as well as to dress my feet to protect me from anything one may have put down for me to step in. Another thing I like to do with this is to make three crosses on my doors and windows/window sills after cleansing the house.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with one being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I give this product a 9. I would most assuredly purchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment