Thursday, April 17, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Will (fake name for anonymity). Will hired me for some sweetening work and this is what he has to say about it.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxx
Sent: 04/17/14 11:16 AM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Work love

Doc,
Also the work you did for xxx went good, she texted me to come see my daughter.
Before u did the work she texted me last week to  never come to her house and that I would need to file for visitation right s b4 seeing my daughter. So ever since you did the work she changed her tune.
Feel free to use this has a customer testimony.

4 comments:

  1. It is a blessing to have DocConjure..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doc, I'm glad that you could help. I hate it when parents use their children as pawns or weapons against the other parent. Children should have the right to see their parents regardless if the parents like each other or not.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete