Thursday, April 24, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Tina (fake name for anonymity). Tina hired me for some work and this is what she has to say about it.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxx
Sent: 04/23/14 12:35 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Update

Hey Doc!

It's been a while, but I wanted to touch base with you! I hired you to do some work for me (break up, banishing and reconciliation) back in November. A lot has changed since then, and I have to say that the work you performed has done beautifully!

The first two parts are happening! I found out that my ex has ended his relationship with that awful woman, and has told her to pack up and leave immediately as of this weekend. You were exactly right in the prior reading, when you said the money was going to run out and she was using him. Recent information has revealed that she was in fact attempting to cheat on him with one of her exes, which sent things right over the edge. So I'd say the banishment, is quickly coming to fruition.

As we all know, these things take time. But without your help, I really don't think the true nature of this woman would have came out so clearly. She is toxic, and I feel totally just in having the work done. The recent events have solidified what my gut instinct told me right from the start.

I apologize for not contacting you sooner when it started, but I didn't want to jinx it. Now that I know things are over between them, I feel like this is a more accurate testimonial.

The reconciliation hasn't happened yet, but I did receive an email from him a few months back. More generic than anything, but this is someone who cut ties with me months ago--with no contact whatsoever. Either way, I was still surprised when it happened. I have full confidence and faith that the reconciliation will reveal itself in the next coming months. I can't wait for it to happen, and I'll let you know as soon as it does!

I'm very thankful and happy I was able to work with you, and I hope that in the future we can again. I wish anyone else the best of luck with their work and readings with Doc, I honestly wouldn't have gotten these results without his help! The best advice I can give, is listen to what he says, follow his instructions and let things happen the way they're supposed to.

Here's to an exciting next few months with major movement happening! Thanks so much again!

1 comment:

  1. I am in a similar situation. I have seen immediate results in some areas. I know this work takes time. Patience is my middle name. I am seeing signs of other areas likely to come to fruition soon.

    Tina, I hope everything works out for you.

    ReplyDelete