Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weird Dream That Came True

So last night, right before waking, I had a dream that an old friend who I haven't seen or heard from in about 4 years now called me on the phone. I then woke up. Today I got an email from a reporter for the New York Times who wanted to interview me for a story he is doing on a haunted locale. I was supposed to meet up with him for drinks tonight but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it. Hopefully if he's still in town tomorrow we can do it. The funny thing is that the reason why he wants to interview me concerns some local haunting legends that my old friend and I were part of, as these stories were passed down to us firsthand and I posted them online. They grew and took on a life of their own and have now become the talk of the NBA (I'll explain later when the piece comes out).  So I ended up having to track my old friend down to ask if she would like to go with me to have drinks with the reporter. So she ultimately did ended up calling me. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool about your dream coming true! It is a weird feeling when that happens!
    Did you end up meeting up with the reporter? If so, how did it go and did you get to see your friend?

    ReplyDelete