Friday, May 16, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Tony (fake name for anonymity). Tony hired me for love work to draw his ex back. This is what he has to say about it.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxx
Sent: 05/15/14 02:07 PM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Did you get my last email?

Hi Doc, had the most amazing week so far, and yesterday was even more amazing. She has been all about me since she heard about the other girl, it really shook her up. She has been so confused, and admitted that she was. She said she has been missing me for months and months but didn't want to admit it. Yesterday she showed up at my house and we spent the whole day together. We even kissed and had really intimate moments. It was a dream come true. That is the brief update... pretty damn good update if you ask me... I'm extremely happy right now. You're work is amazing... absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment