Friday, May 2, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Fernando (fake name for anonymity). Fernando hired me for love work and this is what he has to say about it.


----- Original Message -----
From: xxxx
Sent: 05/01/14 12:10 AM
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: urgent desperate help requested


Hi Doc,

Hope all is well, Thank you so much for helping me with your reconciliation work, love work, banishment work and confusion work that you did. It took a few months for it to kick in which I already expected knowing that these things take time, however the work has shown progress and has been picking up momentum. I knew you could do it but it is wonderful to see the positive results.

The banishment work has been successfully accomplished, as she and he are no longer involved, they are completely out of the picture. The reconciliation work and love work are slowly taking effect, as my lover who at first was very cold and mean has finally warmed up to me and is slowly revealing feelings. This part has not yet been finished but it is certainly advancing, and as anxious as I am to see this completed successfully I am happy to witness the process yield positive results.

My lover is a really tough cookie and is resisting the work out of fear or something I am not sure, but this is what you indicated implores the confusion work, which you said should cause my lover to let down the walls and finally open back up to me. It makes perfect sense to me, now we just have to wait for it to manifest further to completion.

I just wanted to let you know how things were coming along and that the work you have done is working. What you are doing for me is greatly appreciated, I cannot wait until this is over so I can live happily ever after with my lover. I have waited for this for a very long time, it has been horrible being alone without my lover, and you are bringing my lover back to me. Thank you so much for all you have done, I will keep you posted as things move ahead from here.

Take care,
Fernando

No comments:

Post a Comment