Friday, May 30, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Josh (fake name for anonymity). Josh hired me for some break-up work and this is what he has to say about it.



Sent: Monday, May 26, 2014 at 9:25 AM
From: xxxx
To: MySecretHoodoo@mail.com
Subject: Re: Pic

Hey Doc,

Thanks for the info and the pictures.
Good news is that I'm almost certain that whatever was going on between them is over!
Simply judging by some of the comments and such on social media, that's clear. So that
break-up work really must have been very strong! Thank you. (feel free to post that
under your testimonials) Thanks for all the extra work. So going forward you suggest
I should just kind of wait on him to get in touch with me? Any other details I should
know about what to expect? I shall keep it out of my mind and let God do His thing.

Thanks again!! Get some rest and I'll let you know about the candles.

Many thanks, God bless

2 comments:

  1. DocConjure is a very dedicated root worker. It is a true blessing to have him.
    DocConjure does a lot of work, other than that he tells us about. He feels and knows and perceives the good that should happen in his clients lives.
    DocConjure is a true blessing. I have asked him to do work for me in numerous areas and I am seeing positive results and positive change over night. I am speechless. He is awesome, amazing and fabulous. Thank you Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could afford you I would use. *sigh* Too bad bills get in the way.

    ReplyDelete