Thursday, June 26, 2014

LOL... We Did It! We Surpassed California. Oklahoma Is Now The Earthquake Capital.

We had 5 earthquakes last night. So far this year, we have had double the earthquakes of California. Oklahoma is now the earthquake capital of the contenantal U.S.

From last week:

Mark my words. I don't know when, but eventually we are going to have a really big one with loss of life. We Oklahomans aren't used to earthquakes. Our homes and buildings aren't designed with them in mind. We are too focused on tornadoes. So this is going to freak people out big time.

2 comments:

  1. Peace and blessings to you and your family. That geoengineering and fracking business is terrible. More horrible than we think. May The Lord protect you and give you powerful messages right in time before a big one ever hits.


    Andre

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fucking fracking shit has got to stop. Excuse my profanity, I'm having a bad day and this pisses me off even more.

    ReplyDelete