Thursday, June 19, 2014

Oklahoma Is The New California....Earthquake-Wise

I don't know what's going on here in Oklahoma. This stuff is crazy. We already have to deal with tornadoes and now earthquakes. It seems another earthquake hits the news every other day. They are blaming it on fracking, a process where they drill and then push water deep down into the earth that is under incredible pressure, so strong that it actually fractures rock. They then suck up the water and remove the oil and gas that is released from the rock.









This is going to continue until we get a really big one with loss of life and extensive property damage and then there's going to be hell to pay for these fracking companies.

1 comment:

  1. Just to show, how cheap life is? They are probably attempting to start manufacturing oil and drilling oil in Oklahoma. Oklahoma has a very unique history. I do not remember all the details I read. It is very sad. Conglomerate monopolies are usually ruthless. I used to live in California long ago and I am glad I got out of there. I hear you. I know how it feels. If I can help in anyway, let me know.

    ReplyDelete