Monday, June 9, 2014

Testimony From A Client

This is Jana (fake name for anonymity). Jana hired me for some work to bring infidelity to light with regard to her ex's spouse. This is what she has to say about it.


Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM
From: xxx
To: mysecrethoodoo@mail.com
Subject: results

Hey Doc

I had you to do some exposing work on someone for late march as well as
making my ex believe it this time. I just got news that my ex found out
his wife was cheating and he believes it!!! I'm so excited.. Now
their marriage is on the rocks n he wants to talk to me now.. I'm just
speechless. Oh yea. I heard HIS mom was the one spilled the beans about
her cheating but remember a while back we did work for HER mom to
spill the beans!! IM JUST BLOWN AWAY BY THE MANIFESTATION!!! Never know
what way the magic will play out. Thank you thank you thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment