Wow. This past week it seems as if every single troll has decided to attack. Got comments for my blog but the main culprits were the ones emailing me, pretending to be would-be clients. I don't know if it's really multiple people or one person posing as multiple people but this shit has got to stop. I seriously don't have time for games.
1. My free work I do for people is for emergency situations only and only when I am able to take the case on. If I refuse the case because it's not an emergency or because I simply am too busy to take on the case then this does not give some one the right to harass me. Constantly bombarding me with emails seemingly written from a violent mentally ill person will not make me change my mind. Threatening my life or my reputation will not make me change my mind. I do not owe you anything.
2. You are not entitled to free work. It's a gift. I do not have to help you. I don't know why certain people think that I have to do this. I do not take orders from people. You would be surprised how many times people try to boss me around.
3. My prices are not too high. Most of my prices are at the average or lower than other workers. I'm not in this to get rich. So to complain about my prices when I'm usually lower than other workers is ridiculous. You do not tell me what you will pay me! I'm so sick of people disregarding and disrespecting me by trying to boss me around and then have the nerve to tell me what they will pay me, as if I have no choice!
4. I am not required to teach you jack shit. Just because you claim you can't afford work does not mean I have to teach you to do something on your own. At no time have I ever stated that I will teach people how to do conjure work for free.
5. If you want to become a long-time reader and follower of my blog, welcome. I enjoy your company and am happy to have you. However, being a long-term reader does not give you the right to ask for things that I do not give away freely. I don't mean to be rude to such people, but if you are a long term reader of my blog I'm not going to show you any other favor that I show everyone else. I'm not going to teach you things for free. I'm not going to do non-emergency work for you for free. I'm not going to be available at your beck and call to answer any and all of your questions as you seem fit to ask. I will be polite to a point, perhaps answer a couple of questions and then if you cross the line I will simply ignore you and not reply to the email.
6. I don't do free readings, period. Never have I offered here at any time that I would give free readings to people who emailed me requesting it. If you want a reading you must pay for it. I've been accused of being rude in the past because I only reply to a book length email asking for a reading with only the phrase, "Sorry, but I don't give free readings. If you want a reading you will need to purchase one". Also, with my paying clients, just because you hired me one or multiple times, doesn't mean you get free readings either. I get a lot of this. So-and-so hired me one time and now think that they should get a free reading whenever they want. Nope! I don't even give free readings to friends. So trying to be buddy-buddy will also not get you these freebies.
7. You telling me every single sad or tragic event of you life will not get me to change my mind nor bend my rules. I don't care if your homeless, lost a leg and was a victim of rape/molestation IF what you are asking for is free non-emergency work. Sorry, but you can't sway with me tears and sob stories. Everyone has had bad experiences in life. We all have to play the hand we are dealt.
8. I will not call you for free! Repeat, I will not call you free! One more time, I will not call you for free! Sorry, my time is valuable to me. I'm not going to waste it on someone who may or may not (usually not!) compensate me by purchasing work from me. Most people who want me to call them have ZERO intentions of actually hiring anybody. They usually can not afford anything and are just wanting someone to vent their problems to. Sorry. Talk to your mate, a friend, a family member, a dog, houseplant or the wall, for all I care, but you are not going to waste my time without compensating me. If you want to speak to me on the phone then you must pay, either $50 for 30 minutes or $100 for one hour.
So, if I turn your case down because you want free work and it's not an emergency, or because you are bossing me around and/or telling me how much you are going to pay, trying to sway me with you sob story and trying to sucker me into a free reading, you do not have the right to harass me and send me multiple emails a day. You definitely do not have the right to threaten my personal safety and reputation. I'm a big boy and can handle my own and you don't want to mess with me, trust me! Don't be stupid enough to have to find out the hard way. All these such emails need to stop and now.