Monday, June 16, 2014

Will Tupac Return Today?

Today is the big day, the day that Tupac is supposed to return. Those who believe that Tupac faked his death believe that he will return this year. Many feel that today, June 16, 2014, is the day he is to return because today is his birthday. So far Tupac has yet to make an appearance.




The parallels between Tupac's alleged return and the passion of Christ are disturbingly similar. I mean, even the ascension into heaven is there, Jesus rose into heaven and Tupac was carried by a helicopter. For those unfamiliar with the theory that Tupac is alive and will return, read my blog page on it below.

http://mysecrethoodoo.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-second-coming-of-2pac-2014.html

R.I.P. Tupac. I would love for you to be alive and come back and set the music back again.

(Note: Some people feel he is coming back on July 7, 2014, as it breaks down to 7-7-7 and Tupac was obsessed with numerology. However, I think it's pretty clear he's dead. I would love for him to be alive though.)

1 comment:

  1. RIP. Tupac. His music was unique and he was unique. I remember when he died my son locked himself up in his room sobbing. My son said to me later on, when I lost my dad I wished I go with him, except for you mom. Now I know someone else lost their dad.

    ReplyDelete